Lejlighed Hera etage in Durbuy, Ardennerne - 4 Personer, 1 Soverum

Durbuy, Ardennerne, Belgien

2

Lejlighed

4 Personer

1 Soverum

1 Badeværelse

Kvalitet

Beskrivelse

Lejlighed Hera etage

Husinformation

Kategori ejendom
Lejlighed
Holiday Village
Antal personer tilladt
4
Antal soverum
1
Værelser
2
Badeværelser
1
Boligareal
53 m²

Customer reviews

For at kunne skrive en anmeldelse på denne webside skal kunden være inviteret pr. e-mail på baggrund af en bekræftet booking.

Kundeanmeldelser

Resultatet er baseret på 2 anmeldelse

3,0 / 5
3 / 5

« Nice area »

(DK). Reviewed on 31-07-2014. Traveled in juli 2014

We were stayed at Residence Durbuy for one week. The area is very nice and within easy reaches of the beautiful city Durbuy. The house we got was seen from the outside very nice; however in-side the house was much worn and could do with being painted. The furniture was also rather old. However there was a beautiful view from our house of the hilly area. So it was nice sitting outside with a Belgian beer and enjoy the scenery.
We used the flat as a starting point for trips to different places in Belgium. I think if we have just stayed in the area it would have been a bit boring. The main attraction was the swimming pool.

3 / 5

« Bonne vacance »

(BE). Reviewed on 01-08-2012. Traveled in juli 2012

Endroit tres calme , appartement propre mais eenormement humidité chassis , mur , chambe ect...
Piscine exterieur trop petite part beau temps , pas assez de place , piscine enterieur part mauvais temps (5sur7) trop de monde

Property managed by Interhome