Lejlighed Bruun in Iseltwald, Berner Oberland - 5 Personer, 3 Soverum

Iseltwald, Berner Oberland, Schweiz

1

Lejlighed

5 Personer

3 Soverum

2 Badeværelser

Kvalitet

Beskrivelse

Lejlighed Bruun

Husinformation

Kategori ejendom
Lejlighed
Antal personer tilladt
5
Antal soverum
3
Værelser
4
Badeværelser
2
Boligareal
117 m²
Afstand til hav eller sø
50 m

Customer reviews

For at kunne skrive en anmeldelse på denne webside skal kunden være inviteret pr. e-mail på baggrund af en bekræftet booking.

Kundeanmeldelser

Resultatet er baseret på 1 anmeldelse

4,0 / 5
4 / 5

« Apartment summary »

(GB). Reviewed on 16-08-2012. Traveled in juli 2012

We stayed in the Tannhorn for two weeks at the beginning of August. The apartment is great - clean, fresh, modern, and light and bright.

The location cannot be faulted, right in the centre of the Village and we had prime seats for the Swiss national day celebrations overlooking the square.

It's worth noting that there is no microwave in the apartment for those travelling with kids. The only issues we had where a non-working BBQ and we only got given 5 sets of bedding for 6 of us to use! Beware also that we had smokers in the apartment underneath us which rendered our balcony unusable for a few days when they were out there puffing away!

Other than the minor issues above it's a great apartment in a fab location

Property managed by Interhome