Lejlighed Old Saxo in Ieper, Vestflandern - 2 Personer, 1 Soverum

Ieper, Vestflandern, Belgien

1

Lejlighed

2 Personer

1 Soverum

1 Badeværelse

Kvalitet

Ikke til rådighed

This property is currently unavailable. May we suggest the following alternatives:

Andre populære byer i samme område som Ieper

Top regioner Belgien

Belgien

Beskrivelse

Lejlighed Old Saxo

Husinformation

Kategori ejendom
Lejlighed
Residence
Antal personer tilladt
2
Antal soverum
1
Værelser
2
Badeværelser
1
Boligareal
60 m²

Customer reviews

For at kunne skrive en anmeldelse på denne webside skal kunden være inviteret pr. e-mail på baggrund af en bekræftet booking.

Kundeanmeldelser

Resultatet er baseret på 1 anmeldelse

5,0 / 5
5 / 5

« Great apartment near centre of town »

(GB). Reviewed on 22-07-2014. Traveled in juli 2014

Situated in quiet street within easy walking distance of the main Market Square, Menin Gate and all Ypres has to offer and a great base for trips out.

The apartment has a secure underground parking space nearby and included in the rental price were all bed linen and towels and wifi. We were met by the friendly owner, Bernard, who gave us the keys and showed us were everything was.

The nearby Spa supermarket has a great delicatessen counter with local cheeses, fresh bread and pastries and cooked meats which made self-catering easy. The supermarket also has a great selection of Belgian beer including a lot of the Trappist beers at very reasonable prices compared to the Belgian beer and chocolate shops near the main square.

All in all a great base in a historic town for experiencing West Flanders and it's food and beer and for visiting the places from WW1 history.

Property managed by Interhome