Lejlighed La Bagatelle in Nice, Cote d'Azur - 3 Personer, 1 Soverum

Nice, Cote d'Azur, Frankrig

1

Lejlighed

3 Personer

1 Soverum

1 Badeværelse

Kvalitet

Ikke til rådighed

This property is currently unavailable. May we suggest the following alternatives:

Andre populære byer i samme område som Nice

Top regioner Frankrig

Frankrig

Beskrivelse

Lejlighed La Bagatelle

Husinformation

Kategori ejendom
Lejlighed
Antal personer tilladt
3
Antal soverum
1
Værelser
1
Badeværelser
1
Boligareal
35 m²
Afstand til hav eller sø
50 m

Customer reviews

For at kunne skrive en anmeldelse på denne webside skal kunden være inviteret pr. e-mail på baggrund af en bekræftet booking.

Kundeanmeldelser

Resultatet er baseret på 1 anmeldelse

3,0 / 5
3 / 5

« Nice appartment with a great view »

(NO). Reviewed on 29-09-2014. Traveled in september 2014

La Bagatelle has a great view, and the appartment is perfect for a couple for a weeks holiday. Great balcony where you can watch the sun rise in the morning. The kitchen have everything you need to cook. The appartment is close to the airport, just to busstops away, and if you can, you can walk to catch your flight. Because it is close to the airport it is a bit to walk to the city centre/ the old town. The only thing that was disappointing about the flat, was that it was very dirty on arival. We had to mop the floors ourselves. There were ants in the bathroom and lots of dust and sand on the floor. It was tidy and the benches was clean, but poor cleaning of the floor and bathroom.

Property managed by Interhome