Lejlighed Rue Du Commandant Guichard in Saint-Tropez, Cote d'Azur - 4 Personer, 1 Soverum

Saint-Tropez, Cote d'Azur, Frankrig

2

Lejlighed

4 Personer

1 Soverum

1 Badeværelse

Kvalitet

Ikke til rådighed

This property is currently unavailable. May we suggest the following alternatives:

Andre populære byer i samme område som Saint-Tropez

Top regioner Frankrig

Frankrig

Beskrivelse

Lejlighed Rue Du Commandant Guichard

Husinformation

Kategori ejendom
Lejlighed
Antal personer tilladt
4
Antal soverum
1
Værelser
2
Badeværelser
1
Boligareal
48 m²
Afstand til hav eller sø
50 m

Customer reviews

For at kunne skrive en anmeldelse på denne webside skal kunden være inviteret pr. e-mail på baggrund af en bekræftet booking.

Kundeanmeldelser

Resultatet er baseret på 2 anmeldelse

2,5 / 5
3 / 5

« Nice apartment , terrible cleaning by interhome who fail to man their office on a Sunday »

(GB). Reviewed on 08-10-2014. Traveled in september 2014

The apartment is in an excellent location unlike the Interhome office which is not in St Tropez and is inconveniently based in Gassin. The Interhome office was not open on a Sunday the day my rental started and finished.
The compulsory final cleaning by Interhome was terrible, hairs everywhere, shower waste blocked with hair and dirty toilet seat. I suspect no cleaning was done because it was a Sunday change over. I rented 2 other apartments at the same time, Staff were in the office on the Sunday and attended on a Sunday departure to agree deposit return. Interhome Gassin badly failed myself and the owner.

2 / 5

« Not good value for money »

(FR). Reviewed on 26-08-2014. Traveled in august 2014

The apartment is very dusty and not very clean in general. No 3G/Wifi reception inside the apartment. The air conditioner in the living room is very loud. The shower right next to the bed cannot be closed firmly. The coffee table with the glass top not attached is very heavy and filled with magazines, which makes it very difficult to move it away to open the sofa bed. Both mattress seemed to be very old and used. I do not believe it is reasonable to charge for bedding. No details about the apartment given and cannot contact property owner for information.

Svar fra Interhome

Dear Interhome Customer,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your personal experience with us.

Our highest goal is customer satisfaction. We strive to optimise all services on an ongoing basis so that you can enjoy unforgettable and relaxed vacations in our holiday houses and apartments. Your feedback has been forwarded to our local management team.
We would be very pleased if you gave us another chance to convince you of our excellent services.

Warm regards,
Your Interhome Team

Property managed by Interhome