Lejlighed des Comtes in Grandvillard, Fribourg - 3 Personer, 1 Soverum

Grandvillard, Fribourg, Schweiz

2

Lejlighed

3 Personer

1 Soverum

1 Badeværelse

Kvalitet

Ikke til rådighed

This property is currently unavailable. May we suggest the following alternatives:

Andre populære byer i samme område som Grandvillard

Top regioner Schweiz

Schweiz

Beskrivelse

Lejlighed des Comtes

Husinformation

Kategori ejendom
Lejlighed
Castle / Mansion
Antal personer tilladt
3
Antal soverum
1
Værelser
1
Badeværelser
1
Boligareal
45 m²

Customer reviews

For at kunne skrive en anmeldelse på denne webside skal kunden være inviteret pr. e-mail på baggrund af en bekræftet booking.

Kundeanmeldelser

Resultatet er baseret på 2 anmeldelse

3,5 / 5
3 / 5

« Rustic Adventure »

(US). Reviewed on 19-08-2014. Traveled in august 2014

We loved the village of Grandvillard and the surrounding area.
The apartment needs refurbishing: new sofa/chairs; new beds - both were very old and uncomfortable. Also, there was no TV or radio.
That aside, the apartment was certainly sufficient for our needs - and, we'll be back to the village so we can continue exploring the area!

Svar fra Interhome

Dear Interhome Traveller,

Many thanks for reporting your experiences, these are very important to us.

Your suggestions give us an opportunity to check and improve the service and quality of our holiday homes and apartments where required. We have forwarded your comments to our on-site Interhome management.
We would be delighted to welcome you back to one of our holiday properties in the future.

Warm regards,

Your Interhome Team

4 / 5

« Très bonne location »

(FR). Reviewed on 06-09-2012. Traveled in juli 2012

Cette location était très agréable et correspondait parfaitement à nos attentes.

L'accueil était très sympathique, a refaire !

Property managed by Interhome