Feriebolig Ta Kikka in Xaghra, Gozo - 4 Personer, 2 Soverum

Xaghra, Gozo, Malta

2

Feriebolig

4 Personer

2 Soverum

2 Badeværelser

Kvalitet

Ikke til rådighed

This property is currently unavailable. May we suggest the following alternatives:

Malta

Beskrivelse

Feriebolig Ta Kikka

Husinformation

Kategori ejendom
Feriebolig
Farmhouse
Antal personer tilladt
4
Antal soverum
2
Værelser
3
Badeværelser
2

Customer reviews

For at kunne skrive en anmeldelse på denne webside skal kunden være inviteret pr. e-mail på baggrund af en bekræftet booking.

Kundeanmeldelser

Resultatet er baseret på 2 anmeldelse

3,5 / 5
4 / 5

« Voyage de noces »

(BE). Reviewed on 22-10-2014. Traveled in september 2014

Spacieux, confortable et paisible. Seul bémol, four au gaz, éclairage piscine cassé et manque d'ustensiles de cuisine.

3 / 5

« Nice house but too pricy »

(DK). Reviewed on 04-08-2014. Traveled in juli 2014

The house is very nice, and we especially enjoyed the many square metres (for a four person family). The pool is also very nice, and clean. It was serviced twice during our 10 day stay.
Knowing that we would arrive earlier than adviced in the conditions, I had taken contact to the key administrator, who told me that would be alright. Never the less there was a misunderstanding meaning that we arrived to a dirty house, that wasn't yet cleaned after the previous guests. However, after having contacted the local administrator, a team of 3 maids soon came and cleaned the house spotless.
During our stay, there was no hot water in the showers, only the kitchen sink. We also ran out of gas after having used the stove only once. All mattresses were very worn out, and you could feel the springs, which didn't make sleep easy.
Even though the house itself and the pool was very nice, I think the quite high price, we paid didn't compare with the utilities in the house and the service, we got.
I think, we could have expected at least hot water in the showers, better quality mattresses, and a full supply of gas. Other things that would have been very nice, are: Free wi-fi, change of linen and towels at a minimum once during a 10 day stay, a supply of soap for washing up, cleaning towels and the like, a washing mashine for laundry and a hair dryer.
I would still recommend the house and the location, but I think you should either lower the price or improve the service and the utilities.

Property managed by Interhome