Feriebolig Rosmarino in Lucca, Lucca/Pisa - 6 Personer, 3 Soverum

Lucca, Lucca/Pisa, Italien

1

Feriebolig

6 Personer

3 Soverum

2 Badeværelser

Kvalitet

Beskrivelse

Feriebolig Rosmarino

Husinformation

Kategori ejendom
Feriebolig
Antal personer tilladt
6
Antal soverum
3
Værelser
6
Badeværelser
2
Boligareal
160 m²

Customer reviews

For at kunne skrive en anmeldelse på denne webside skal kunden være inviteret pr. e-mail på baggrund af en bekræftet booking.

Kundeanmeldelser

Resultatet er baseret på 1 anmeldelse

5,0 / 5
5 / 5

« Lovely holiday home »

(SE). Reviewed on 14-11-2012. Traveled in oktober 2012

We spent 1 week in october 2012 in one of the appartments in the villa. The owners also live at the villa, and they were very helpful and friendly. The house itself is beautiful with lots of original features mixed with modern amenities, and there was a front and a back garden where the kids could play. In our appartment there was a stone staircase, which would have posed a big problem for someone with disabilities, or with younger kids, that might fall. The location is great, with lots to see within easy reach by car. We spent three days in Lucca, and could easily have spent a few more. Lovely town!

Property managed by Interhome