Feriebolig PEPEL1 in Pernera, Protaras - 6 Personer, 3 Soverum

Pernera, Protaras, Cypern

1

Feriebolig

6 Personer

3 Soverum

2 Badeværelser

Kvalitet

Ikke til rådighed

This property is currently unavailable. May we suggest the following alternatives:

Top regioner Cypern

Cypern

Beskrivelse

Feriebolig PEPEL1

Husinformation

Kategori ejendom
Feriebolig
Antal personer tilladt
6
Antal soverum
3
Værelser
4
Badeværelser
2
Boligareal
130 m²

Customer reviews

For at kunne skrive en anmeldelse på denne webside skal kunden være inviteret pr. e-mail på baggrund af en bekræftet booking.

Kundeanmeldelser

Resultatet er baseret på 1 anmeldelse

5,0 / 5
5 / 5

« Very nice, but... »

(AT). Reviewed on 21-04-2014. Traveled in april 2014

be patient if you plan to spend your evenings on the terrace:
Everything was great: House, Pool, Kitchen equip, Terrace, beds, support by local Interhome staff! So far, so good.
We were a group of 6 friends between 25 an 33 of age spending a week of relaxing togehter. Evenings spent on the terrace led to problems with the neighbours almost every night. Facts: We had no party. No music. No use of the pool, dancing or anything else. It was enough to play cards outside along with normal conversation and some laughter from time to time (until after midnight - i admit) to annoy the neighbours, who seem to be domiciled here. For example we were told to go inside after 10p.m. which is not our idea of holiday.

Conclusion: This is a really nice holiday home, deserving it's 5 stars.
But because of its location (near to neighbours, inside a holiday village) I would not recommend it to groups who like to longer sit together outside in their holidays. All others: RECOMMENDATION!

Property managed by Interhome