Feriebolig West Golf Y19 in El Gouna/West Golf, Røde Hav - 6 Personer, 3 Soverum

El Gouna/West Golf, Røde Hav, Egypten

1

Feriebolig

6 Personer

3 Soverum

2 Badeværelser

Kvalitet

Ikke til rådighed

This property is currently unavailable. May we suggest the following alternatives:

Andre populære byer i samme område som El Gouna/West Golf

Top regioner Egypten

Egypten

Beskrivelse

Feriebolig West Golf Y19

Husinformation

Kategori ejendom
Feriebolig
Antal personer tilladt
6
Antal soverum
3
Værelser
4
Badeværelser
2
Afstand til hav eller sø
1000 m

Customer reviews

For at kunne skrive en anmeldelse på denne webside skal kunden være inviteret pr. e-mail på baggrund af en bekræftet booking.

Kundeanmeldelser

Resultatet er baseret på 1 anmeldelse

3,0 / 5
3 / 5

« nice outdoor, poor indoor, great service »

(UA). Reviewed on 22-08-2014. Traveled in august 2014

The outside area (swimming pool) is nice, big and beautiful.
But, the living room is very very small, and overall the inside of the villa is very small and old.
The privacy is minimal (lots of cars passing by on the road just in front, on the other side of the small river).
On the bright side, the service from interhome's local office was fantastic (we had a problem with Internet and the local office found us a 3G modem to help until the normal Internet was installed).

Svar fra Interhome

Dear Interhome Guest,

Many thanks for reporting your experiences, these are very important to us.
This helps us to optimise both service and quality on an ongoing basis. Our contacts on site will deal with the matter immediately.
We would be very pleased if you gave us another chance to convince you of our excellent services.

Kind regards,
Your Interhome

Property managed by Interhome