Feriebolig Atlantic View in Kilkee, Shannon regionen - 6 Personer, 4 Soverum

Kilkee, Shannon regionen, Irland

1

Feriebolig

6 Personer

4 Soverum

2 Badeværelser

Kvalitet

Ikke til rådighed

This property is currently unavailable. May we suggest the following alternatives:

Andre populære byer i samme område som Kilkee

Top regioner Irland

Irland

Beskrivelse

Feriebolig Atlantic View

Husinformation

Kategori ejendom
Feriebolig
Holiday Village
Antal personer tilladt
6
Antal soverum
4
Værelser
5
Badeværelser
2
Afstand til hav eller sø
600 m

Customer reviews

For at kunne skrive en anmeldelse på denne webside skal kunden være inviteret pr. e-mail på baggrund af en bekræftet booking.

Kundeanmeldelser

Resultatet er baseret på 1 anmeldelse

1,0 / 5
1 / 5

« Major Disappointment »

(BM). Reviewed on 25-07-2014. Traveled in juli 2014

Overall I was very disappointed with he quality of this property. After 36 hours I submitted 2 type written pages of complaints about the quality of this property to the property manager.

I was appalled by the following.

Linoleum rising up from the floor of the main bathroom
Broken showerhose in main bathroom resulting in all occupants having to use the shower in the en suite bathroom
Shower door cracked in ensuite bathroom.
Hot tap leaking in ensuite bathroom
Poor drainage in ensuite shower and toilet
Dirty Grout in both bathrooms
Blind in Kitchen - Closing rod broken off
No grill rack and cutlery all mismatched
Ironing Board broken beyond repair
TV Remote not working. Had to reprogramme TV by hand after previous occupants had deprogrammed TV to use VCR

Overall I feel this property falls well short of my expectation of a holiday rental property, particularly when compared to other rental properties which I have rented in Ireland.

To be fair to the property manager, Maureen Keane, tried her best. She got us a new ironing board, a new grill rack and did try to get the remote fixed.

Nearly all of the problems listed above are outside her control and require remediation by the owners.

In my opinion this property represents poor value for money and I would certainly not rent if ever again

I am happy to discuss further if you so wish.

Svar fra Interhome

Dear Interhome Customer,

Many thanks for your feedback. It is very important and valuable to us.
We understand your disappointment regarding the condition of the booked property. We regret that we were unable to assist you in all matters during your holiday. Our on-site office has been informed of your report and will set to work on improving issues immediately.
We would be very pleased if you gave us another chance to convince you of our excellent services.

Best wishes
Your Interhome

Property managed by Interhome