Feriebolig Lorn Mill in Loch Lomond, Skotland - 4 Personer, 2 Soverum

Loch Lomond, Skotland, Storbritannien

1

Feriebolig

4 Personer

2 Soverum

2 Badeværelser

Kvalitet

Beskrivelse

Feriebolig Lorn Mill

Husinformation

Kategori ejendom
Feriebolig
Antal personer tilladt
4
Antal soverum
2
Værelser
3
Badeværelser
2
Afstand til hav eller sø
4000 m

Faciliteter

  • Internet
  • Brændeovn/Pejs
  • Parkering
  • TV

Customer reviews

For at kunne skrive en anmeldelse på denne webside skal kunden være inviteret pr. e-mail på baggrund af en bekræftet booking.

Kundeanmeldelser

Resultatet er baseret på 1 anmeldelse

5,0 / 5
5 / 5

« Great Place in the middle of no where »

(GB). Reviewed on 07-05-2014. Traveled in maj 2014

One of our best holidays. Just in the middle of no where, such a wonderful place. Going for a break from London, all that we could hear was the sounds of birds. The nearest neighbor was atleast 20 mins walk away. If you are a nature lover, wanting to live in the middle of woods, loch view, mountain view, that is the place. The property owner is such a lovely person, who made sure the facilities are perfect.

I would have preferred a shower, but the apartment comes just with a bath. That is a minor point though among the large scale of things.

Would recommend Interhome to get the correct post code, that takes to the correct entrance. The post code that was given to us takes to the other side of the property, that is padlocked. If you are visiting, please call the number given by Interhome, to get the correct post code.

Over all, a great experience.

BEMÆRK: Der kan forekomme afvigelser mellem markeringen på kortet og objektets præcise beliggenhed. En detaljeret vejbeskrivelse findes i dine rejsedokumenter.
Property managed by Interhome