Feriebolig Neptune's Cove in Ilfracombe, Syd, syd-vest - 12 Personer, 6 Soverum

Ilfracombe, Syd, syd-vest, Storbritannien

2

Feriebolig

12 Personer

6 Soverum

3 Badeværelser

Kvalitet

Ikke til rådighed

This property is currently unavailable. May we suggest the following alternatives:

Andre populære byer i samme område som Ilfracombe

Top regioner Storbritannien

Storbritannien

Beskrivelse

Feriebolig Neptune's Cove

Husinformation

Kategori ejendom
Feriebolig
Antal personer tilladt
12
Antal soverum
6
Værelser
10
Badeværelser
3
Afstand til hav eller sø
400 m

Customer reviews

For at kunne skrive en anmeldelse på denne webside skal kunden være inviteret pr. e-mail på baggrund af en bekræftet booking.

Kundeanmeldelser

Resultatet er baseret på 2 anmeldelse

3,5 / 5
2 / 5

« good and bad »

(DK). Reviewed on 15-07-2014. Traveled in juli 2014

Very good view, location and enough Space, but there is mould at the ground floor which would harm allergics and children.
Several bulps did not Work. And it has been impossible to get in contact with the contactperson on the spot - before the stay and during, we atayed for a week!
Toilet at 2nd floor had difficulties to flush and the shower nealy no Water and lack of hot Water.
Most doors on 2nd floor can not be closed and locked.
Lack of pans in the kitchen.

Svar fra Interhome

Dear Interhome Customer

Many thanks for your feedback. It is very important and valuable to us. With your help, we are able to check and improve the service and quality provided by Interhome on an ongoing basis. Having investigated your comments we have made some changes. The mould was due to water ingress due to a blocked drain pipe, the cause has been remedied and the area redecorated. A set of new white saucepans have been provided in addition to the two sets already there. Maintenance have looked into the sticking doors. Unfortunately water pressure on the top floor is a bit low when other washing facilities are being used. The houskeeper has been changed as we were not satisfied with some aspects of the service being provided, this should address other concerns. We appreciate your positive comments regarding the property location and views.

We very much hope to be able to welcome you back as a customer despite the inconvenience.

Kind regards

Your Interhome Team

5 / 5

« Tolles Haus mit super Aussicht und Lage »

(DE). Reviewed on 24-06-2013. Traveled in juni 2013

Wir haben eine Woche mit der Familie (9 Personen) im Haus verbracht und waren wirklich begeistert. Das Haus selbst erfüllt alle Wünsche und bietet für eine große Gruppe genügend Platz und auch Privatsphäre. Die Küche ist super eingerichtet. WLAN ist vorhanden. Am schönsten waren immer die Sonnenuntergänge vom Wohnzimmer aus mit herrlichen Blick auf das Meer. In knapp 10 Minuten erreicht man den Hafen von Ilfracombe, wo auf viele Lokale und Restaurants sind.

Property managed by Interhome