Lejlighed Maritime in Plymouth, Syd, syd-vest - 4 Personer, 1 Soverum

Plymouth, Syd, syd-vest, Storbritannien

1

Lejlighed

4 Personer

1 Soverum

1 Badeværelse

Kvalitet

Ikke til rådighed

This property is currently unavailable. May we suggest the following alternatives:

Andre populære byer i samme område som Plymouth

Top regioner Storbritannien

Storbritannien

Beskrivelse

Lejlighed Maritime

Husinformation

Kategori ejendom
Lejlighed
Antal personer tilladt
4
Antal soverum
1
Værelser
2
Badeværelser
1
Afstand til hav eller sø
600 m

Customer reviews

For at kunne skrive en anmeldelse på denne webside skal kunden være inviteret pr. e-mail på baggrund af en bekræftet booking.

Kundeanmeldelser

Resultatet er baseret på 1 anmeldelse

4,0 / 5
4 / 5

« A nice week in Plymouth »

(DE). Reviewed on 25-09-2012. Traveled in august 2012

This should be our swimming week in Cornwell specially for the children. The flat is from the ferry to Cornwell 5 minutes away. So we took the ferry every day. The intereur of the flat was british in the sitting-room and very useful in the kitchen. All things we needed, could we find. In our opinion the flat was big enough for our four-persons-familiy and erverything was allright :)

At this holidays the best thing we liked was the White Sand and the least thing was the weather ;) But we can´t complain: It was in England :)

Property managed by Interhome