Feriebolig Ardmullen in Kenmare, Cork and Kerry - 8 Personer, 4 Soverum

Kenmare, Cork and Kerry, Irland

1

Feriebolig

8 Personer

4 Soverum

2 Badeværelser

Kvalitet

Ikke til rådighed

This property is currently unavailable. May we suggest the following alternatives:

Andre populære byer i samme område som Kenmare

Top regioner Irland

Irland

Beskrivelse

Feriebolig Ardmullen

Husinformation

Kategori ejendom
Feriebolig
Antal personer tilladt
8
Antal soverum
4
Værelser
6
Badeværelser
2

Customer reviews

For at kunne skrive en anmeldelse på denne webside skal kunden være inviteret pr. e-mail på baggrund af en bekræftet booking.

Kundeanmeldelser

Resultatet er baseret på 1 anmeldelse

1,0 / 5
1 / 5

« disaster »

(IE). Reviewed on 27-01-2014. Traveled in december 2013

We booked with Interhome as the house was supposedly close to Kenmare centre. The map they supplied showed it to be such. However when I was checking the location independently, under a google search of the address, it appeared on the outskirts of the town. We were travelling with a mobility impaired adult and 2 children and specifically chose the house for its location. I immediately contacted Interhome. They assured us the house was where it was indicated on the map and even supplied that address. When we did go on holidays on Dec 27th, a Friday and arrived in Kenmare, the keyholder informed us where the house was. And yes, you guessed it, on the outskirts of town. Not only that, but we paid way over the odds. Interhome charged os €641 while the landlord,(the aforementioned keyholder), told us he rented the house at that time of year for €475. Interhome were very slow to take any responsibility and only agreed to refund us a portion when we said we were going to take things further. The house is lovely and the landlord was very helpful, but Interhome were intransigent and incompetent. I would urge you to look elsewhere.

Svar fra Interhome

Dear Interhome Customer,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your personal experience with us.
We understand your disappointment regarding the condition of the booked property. We regret that we were unable to assist you in all matters during your holiday. Our on-site office has been informed of your report and will set to work on improving issues immediately.

We regret this may have affected your enjoyment of your holiday. However, we would be delighted if you gave us another chance to prove ourselves.

Best wishes,
Your Interhome Team

Property managed by Interhome