Feriebolig Haus Piccolo in Saas Grund, Valais/Wallis - 12 Personer, 6 Soverum

Saas Grund, Valais/Wallis, Schweiz

1

Feriebolig

12 Personer

6 Soverum

3 Badeværelser

Kvalitet

Beskrivelse

Feriebolig Haus Piccolo

Husinformation

Kategori ejendom
Feriebolig
Chalet
Antal personer tilladt
12
Antal soverum
6
Værelser
7
Badeværelser
3
Boligareal
230 m²
Afstand til ski lift
1600 m

Customer reviews

For at kunne skrive en anmeldelse på denne webside skal kunden være inviteret pr. e-mail på baggrund af en bekræftet booking.

Kundeanmeldelser

Resultatet er baseret på 1 anmeldelse

3,0 / 5
3 / 5

« Skiing good, house good but very unfriendly owner and untidy path to the house »

(CZ). Reviewed on 24-03-2013. Traveled in marts 2013

Possitives: house was good and clean, the conditions for skiing good
Negatives: very unfriendly approach of the owner of the house (very arrogant, not customer oriented). Due to very unproffesional approach of the owner I would never recommend this house to my friends. Another thing was that there were only two pieces of toilet paper for the whole house (one week and 12 adults), no trash bags (only one, there are special ones which has to be purchased) and the path to the house was very untidy, dirty (full of dung from cows and goat) and icy - it was very hard to get in to the house.

Svar fra Interhome

Dear Interhome Customer

Many thanks for taking the time to share your personal experience with us.This helps us to optimise both service and quality on an ongoing basis.We understand your disappointment regarding the condition of the booked property. We regret that we were unable to assist you in all matters during your holiday. Our on-site office has been informed of your report and will set to work on improving issues immediately.

We very much hope to be able to welcome you back as a customer despite the inconvenience.

Kind regards

Your Interhome Team

Property managed by Interhome