Lejlighed Les Grandes Platières (Val Claret) in Tignes, Savoie - Haute-Savoie - 4 Personer, 1 Soverum

Tignes, Savoie - Haute-Savoie, Frankrig

2

Lejlighed

4 Personer

1 Soverum

1 Badeværelse

Kvalitet

Beskrivelse

Lejlighed Les Grandes Platières (Val Claret)

Husinformation

Kategori ejendom
Lejlighed
Residence
Antal personer tilladt
4
Antal soverum
1
Værelser
2
Badeværelser
1
Boligareal
37 m²
Afstand til ski lift
150 m

Faciliteter

  • Opvaskemaskine
  • TV

Customer reviews

For at kunne skrive en anmeldelse på denne webside skal kunden være inviteret pr. e-mail på baggrund af en bekræftet booking.

Kundeanmeldelser

Resultatet er baseret på 2 anmeldelse

2,0 / 5
2 / 5

« Good value and location but very noisy »

(GB). Reviewed on 21-04-2014. Traveled in april 2014

The property itself is about the size you would expect for the price paid. It has basic amenities in kitchen and the bathroom is fine. The sitting area is okay but the dining table can't really be sat at where it's positioned, no room to move benches out to fit in. There was no light in the bedroom and the lamps provided (presumably to get around this) didn't work.

The apartment itself had loads of ants in it. Upon promising to provide some pest repellent Interhome unfortunately then didn't deliver. The outside table for the balcony was broken and didn't work and the clothes horses provided were metal and rusted meaning that bits fell off every time we tried to use it.

Plenty of storage space and good location. Beds are comfortable enough too. Unfortunately the apartment is very close to a very noisy nightclub. Whilst we could mute out the music with earplugs (just) we were constantly woken up with people coming out and shouting full volume at each other. No fault of the property owner or Interhome but we generally found ourselves woken up at 1am and the noise lasted until 4am. With a 4 year old child who wasn't getting enough sleep you can imagine the effect this had on the holiday.

I recommend this property to anyone who wants a cheap, central location and plans to be out on a night themselves. I wouldn't recommend to families or couples who want a little peace on a night and the basic working amenities.

Svar fra Interhome

Dear Interhome Customer,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your experiences with Interhome. This helps us to optimise both service and quality on an ongoing basis. Our contacts on site has dealt with the matter. We wish to inform you that also thanks to your opinion a new fridge has been installed, the walls repainted and beds along with the mattresses replaced.

We regret this may have affected your enjoyment of your holiday. However, we would be delighted if you gave us another chance to prove ourselves.

Best wishes
Your Interhome Team,

2 / 5

« Noisy and dirty »

(GB). Reviewed on 06-01-2014. Traveled in december 2013

Staying in the Apartment Les Grandes Platières was rather disappointing.
On arrival we had to clean the whole apartment as it was very dirty. The floors were filled with dust and crumbs and had to be washed several times before they were clean. The fridge was dirty, lockers in kitchen were greasy and it was obvious that they had not been clean for weeks or even months.
The fridge was so noisy that we had to turn it off in the night to be able to sleep.
As the apartment is situated in the center of the village neighboring the local “Melting Disco” the noise during the night, between 0100 and 0530 was horrible. There was a constant noise from the disco music and from people smoking in the street outside. Several nights French “hooligans” were singing their songs, so you felled like being in a football stadium. One morning it went on to 0600. The local police only bothered with writing parking tickets in the daytime, not about maintain law and order in the night. If you need to sleep you had to do it before 0200 and after 0600.
Even though it is a four person apartment, there are beds for six persons. That left a very limited space available in the living area, so we had to stable all the extra beds in a corner of the sleeping room in order to make a little living space. Two comfortable sitting chairs would have been nicer than these two extra beds, which I recognized being of same type as the one I slept in on my last stay in a similar apartment in Val Claret in 1986.

Svar fra Interhome

Dear Interhome Customer

Many thanks for taking the time to share your personal experience with us.We understand your disappointment regarding the condition of the booked property. We regret that we were unable to assist you in all matters during your holiday. Our on-site office has been informed of your report and will set to work on improving issues immediately.

We regret this may have affected your enjoyment of your holiday. However, we would be delighted if you gave us another chance to prove ourselves.

Kind regards

Your Interhome Team

BEMÆRK: Der kan forekomme afvigelser mellem markeringen på kortet og objektets præcise beliggenhed. En detaljeret vejbeskrivelse findes i dine rejsedokumenter.
Property managed by Interhome