Lejlighed Captain 2 in Siofok, Balatonsöen - sudkusten - 6 Personer, 3 Soverum

Siofok, Balatonsöen - sudkusten, Ungarn

1

Lejlighed

6 Personer

3 Soverum

2 Badeværelser

Kvalitet

Beskrivelse

Lejlighed Captain 2

Husinformation

Kategori ejendom
Lejlighed
Antal personer tilladt
6
Antal soverum
3
Værelser
4
Badeværelser
2
Boligareal
60 m²
Afstand til hav eller sø
390 m

Faciliteter

  • Klimaanlæg
  • Parkering
  • TV

Customer reviews

For at kunne skrive en anmeldelse på denne webside skal kunden være inviteret pr. e-mail på baggrund af en bekræftet booking.

Kundeanmeldelser

Resultatet er baseret på 1 anmeldelse

4,0 / 5
4 / 5

« Szabadi-Sosto, Balaton »

(US). Reviewed on 02-08-2013. Traveled in juni 2013

The house itself was very nice with two clean and functional bathrooms and very nice bedrooms. The property owner was very professional and helpful. There was a small problem with the refrigerator, and she took care of it immediately. The advertisement clearly states that the unit is a duplex, and you must be prepared for potentially loud neighbors - not ideal for a family. Whereas I understand that booking agents must make a profit on marketing such properties, I was informed by several parties (including the owner) that the price I paid was two times what the going rental prices in the area are. I found it disappointing that Interhome would price gouge to this extent, and I have serious reservations about using Interhome again because of this. Finally, we were asked to pay a tax (additional) equivalent to approximately 5% of the rental cost that was not specified in the rental contract. This tax is due to a new Hungarian tourism tax. The owner was reasonable about negotiating this and she payed a portion of this tax as it was not in our contract. I also contacted Interhome about this, and they responded quickly and seemed willing to help me (we settled without their help, but the quick response was professional and helpful). In summary, the rental was very nice, watch out for loud neighbors if you're not a group of partiers and be prepared to pay two times what you should if you book with Interhome! My overall recoomedation of "no" below is due to the price alone. Otherwise, I would say "yes."

BEMÆRK: Der kan forekomme afvigelser mellem markeringen på kortet og objektets præcise beliggenhed. En detaljeret vejbeskrivelse findes i dine rejsedokumenter.
Property managed by Interhome